BEDS LEFT UNOCCUPIED BY ONE BOOKING CANNOT BE ALLOCATED TO ANOTHER BOOKING
Current COVID restrictions limit bookings in any sleeping area at Banool Lodge - 2 bed room, 4 bed room or divans - to just ONE booking. A booking includes the person making the booking, their household and guests up to the maximum of the sleeping area. As a result, there may be vacant beds or divans that are not available for another booking.
All members and guests on arriving for an extended stay will also need to complete a registration process before entering the Lodge.
Guest Booking Rules
- Provide the names of all guests (not generic titles like Guest 1, Guest 2).
- Provide the ages of all guests under 18 years of age.
- Provide a valid telephone number and email.
- A full apartment must be booked if a child under four is included in the booking.
Procedure on receipt of application
- Provisional acceptance of the booking will be sent by email as soon as practicable.
- An invoice will be sent within seven days of the booking confirmation.
- Full payment of the booking is due on receipt of the invoice.
- Bookings cancelled 30 days or more before the confirmed dates will be refunded in full.
- Bookings cancelled within 30 days of the confirmed dates will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled within seven days of the confirmed dates will not be refunded.
- A full refund will be given for bookings cancelled due to NO SNOW conditions as defined by the Falls Creek lift company.
Banool Lodge is operating in compliance with the Banool Ski Club's CovidSafe Plan. Members and guests have to agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the COVIDSafe Plan to secure a booking. All visitors to the Lodge have to check in with the Victorian Government QR Code Service app when visiting the Lodge.
General Booking Enquiries
If you have a general query about staying at Banool Lodge, you can use this form. Booking applications, subject to the approval of the Booking Officer, need to be made online by going to our online booking site.