Full Vaccination Recommended
Banool Ski Club strongly recommends that all members and guests wishing to visit Banool Lodge are fully vaccinated against COVID.
Members and guests are reminded that Banool Lodge is operating in compliance with the Banool Ski Club's CovidSafe Plan.
How are beds allocated?
During winter, the lodge is shared accommodation spread across 5 apartments, each with a kitchen, dining area and bathroom.
The four larger apartments sleep eight people, the small apartment, four people. In the main room of the four larger apartments there are two bunk rooms off the dining area, one with two bunks, the other four bunks. There are two beds on the couch (listed as divans) that are mainly used for overflow from groups in the bunk rooms.
Only one booking will be allocated to each of the 2 bunk, 4 bunk or the 2 couch spots regardless of whether the booking fills all of those spots.
Check the screen in the foyer at the lodge to see your bed allocation or access the booking portal bed list online by following this link. If the bed list is not displaying on the screen, please ask the Duty Officer to assist you.
Cleaning before checkout
Cleaning at the end of your stay is not included in the price and is not available. It is your responsibility to ensure the flat is properly cleaned before checkout. Please follow the instructions in the flat for cleaning prior to leaving.
Guest Booking Rules
- Provide the names of all guests (not generic titles like Guest 1, Guest 2).
- Provide the ages of all guests under 18 years of age.
- Provide a valid telephone number and email.
- A full apartment must be booked if a child under four is included in the booking.
Procedure on receipt of application
- Provisional acceptance of the booking will be sent by email as soon as practicable.
- An invoice will be sent within seven days of the booking confirmation.
- Guest bookings require a 50% deposit within 7 days of confirmation with the balance being paid 4 weeks prior to the booking date.
- Bookings cancelled 30 days or more before the confirmed dates will be refunded in full minus a $50 booking fee.
- Bookings cancelled within 30 days of the confirmed dates will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled within seven days of the confirmed dates will not be refunded.
- A full refund will be given for bookings cancelled due to no snow conditions as per the Falls Creek lift company definition.
General Booking Enquiries
If you have a general query about staying at Banool Lodge, you can use this form. Booking applications, subject to the approval of the Booking Officer, need to be made online by going to our online booking site.